Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Surfing under the Moonlight

I have friends who love to surf. I mean riding the waves. Not crawling the internet.

Some of them simply love the exhiliration of racing the winds and waves in the summer heat, and others like the bonus of meeting hot babes in bikinis on the beach.

I wondered what it would be like to surf under the moonlight. I suppose it would be quite difficult, if not outright impossible, to try to ride big black waves that could splash out the starlights in the night.

Ah. But what is stopping the surfer on canvas?

I suppose you could call this a fantasy.

Dancing with the waves under the moonlight, waking the dolphins for a coffee.

The surfer was originally just a shadow, like a mysterious adventurer in the dark. The other budgie in my house was the inspiration for the happier yellow shirt. Still an adventurer, but no longer a loner lurking in the darkness. He is shining like a star.

Just like what I feel with the other budgie around.

4 comments:

Bear Bear said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bear Bear said...

Wow...my eyes keep looking at this painting with admiration...

EL Dragon said...

catches my eyes, and my heart :)

EL Dragon said...

很有创意,活泼、有动感,我们都喜欢 !


Mi